Visit us at Snip It Up

Visit us at Snip It Up
A Little Touch of Homemade

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rainy Day

No sunshine today..looks like it's going to rain all day.  Perfect day for sewing!  Have a few new ideas, one of which I finished yesterday, and might add, it is one of the most ridiculous items ever finished!  At times you have to sit back and say, what in the world were you thinking?  Oh well, another excuse to hit the sewing room.  
Love to hear from anyone with some fresh new ideas.
A few of our customers have been requesting us to do a video on 'how to' on most of our items.  Especially the Rag Rug Book and the quilts.   Having a hard time just getting to know the ins and outs of this blogging thing, Tweeting and Facebook.  Speaking of which, I walked into Best Buy this week and traded my antique cell  phone for the new I Touch thingy.  Good grief!  It will take me months to understand how to even answer a call!   Hubby keeps calling all day just to check to see if I have mastered it.  If he does that one more time..........
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!  Now, off to sew.
Tesa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday! I love reading your posts and look forward to seeing more of your projects. You do fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete