Visit us at Snip It Up

Visit us at Snip It Up
A Little Touch of Homemade

Friday, January 13, 2012

Mission Almost Accomplished

Hm-m-m  do believe this latest quilt will be the first designed for the little guys.  Thank you to a wonderful customer who will soon have her hands full with a baby girl and a baby boy!  She asked if we had anything for a baby boy and I, of course, replied no.  Mind you, that was back in November and sales were happening, customers had become demanding, but friendly and I was loosing my mind.  So this sweet customer was put on the shelf until the other night when I woke with that horrible thought....I forgot to add a new quilt line for the boys in our life.  This latest is a start, don't you think?
Just might leave the sewing room today to enjoy this fabulous weather we are experiencing.  It's a big 40 right now with a promise to reach 75 later on.  I'd like to go find a dog.
Hope your Friday is going well.


No comments:

Post a Comment